SUICIDE PREVENTION CHAT
Fighter Cries is looking to provide additional resource to support Suicide Prevention for parents, mothers, fathers, or guardians.
Without knowing exactly what the demand for this service will be, we believe that we can achieve this goal for a reasonably low dollar amount.
We are interested in launching a 90 Day Pilot Program to add Suicide Prevention Chat Feature to FighterCries.org in order to provide additional resources for parents, mothers, fathers, or guardians in need.
Our goal is to provide transparent real world solutions, bootstrapped by professionals who know we can do better as a community in supporting Suicide Prevention. Below is a basic outline of how the funds will be used, who we need to partner with to support this mission and make it possible, and the basic process to provide the support.
The current solutions provided by CPS/DHS are not sufficient to meet the current demand. Thank you for your support in our attempt to fill in the gaps they are missing. Together, we can make a difference and save lives.
- Fighter Cries installs chat plugin features.
- Qualified 3rd Party Sponsor Selects 7 Qualified Counselors or Social Workers.
- Qualified 3rd Party Sponsor provides all Online Counselling Training and Collateral Required.
- Qualified 3rd Party Sponsor creates Responder schedule.
- Fighter Cries provide one hour of chat interface training for team.
- Fighter Cries Launches Program and performs Pilot Campaign marketing.
- All parties track Program impact metrics to asses efficiency and effectiveness.